This is COVID-19 page dedicated to policy changes due to COVID-19 and any change reported here will supercede any existing policy.
- Our manufacturing is at standstill and may not be revived until foreseeable future. Therefore, we may not be able to offer goods in our auctions for a long term until situation remedies.
- Precious metal prices have skyrocketed. Gold price is at 8 year high and heading high. We are not increasing our starting bids in any of our auctions; However, we are forced to increase our buyer’s premium to 15% now. Therefore, starting our auction #101, all purchases will attract 15% buyer’s premium. Further, Revised Buyer’s Premium will be applicable to all our sales across all platforms starting April 25, 2020. Any sales with end date later April 25, 2020 will have revised Buyer’s Premium.
Further, we continue to host our sales, but to protect our staff and practice guidelines issued by authorities, we have made amendments to our sales’ policies amid COVID-19.
- No preview of the lots.
- No pick-up services.
- Absolutely No returns or refunds.
- We can not cater to special requests.
- We will take request for custom orders like resize, appraisal but we can not guarantee timeline of delivery.
- We have increased our handling time of 2 business to 7 business days.
Please check this page for any major policy change related to our auctions due to COVID-19